Comic Strip identifies talented and gifted teams by their ability to make “unusual connections.” Comic Strip is the perfect team-building event which is very similar to our Directors Cut movie making on an iPad. From planning to production, except you are making a comic book and not a movie. This innovative comic strip event will inspire everyone to approach creativity in new ways.
Comic Strip Team Creativity events start with teams planning and writing stories following a sequence of ideas given by all team members. Armed with digital camera teams depart from the hotel and take photographs related to their stories. Participants then return and use an iPad provided by us to import and edit their comic strip. Adding captions and word balloons are very easy using the drag and drop method. You could even add a few icebreaker questions!
Team building in Bangkok is not only enjoyable, but also affordable. We have many options that suit your budget, schedule, and preferences. You can choose from different activities, locations, and durations. We can even customise your itinerary to fit your goals and needs.
Get ready to unleash your inner super hero with comic book team building! Whether you’re creating your own super hero characters or painting a mural of your favorite comic book scene, these activities are sure to bring your team closer together. Don’t worry if you’re not a great artist – the key is to have fun and not take yourself too seriously. So grab your capes and get ready for some epic team building!
7 Reasons for Choosing Comic Strip:
- It’s seriously fun!
- It can be used as an icebreaker at the start of an event
- The process of creating a comic is collaborative, so it helps build relationships between teammates who may not have had much opportunity to get together before
- It allows everyone on your team to contribute ideas and experiences, which makes everyone feel more invested in the project and in each other’s success
- It’s more than just drawing pictures—it’s about writing and storytelling too, which is something we all do every day and can benefit from practicing (and improving) at work too!
- Comics are visual, which means they’re easier for most people to understand than written reports or presentations—they’re accessible to many different types of learners, which makes them great for all kinds of audiences
- The combination of images with words draws people in quickly and keeps them engaged throughout the story, so if someone doesn’t like one part of your presentation there’s always another thing coming up next that might interest them more instead!
Comic Strip Team Creativity Goals
Our Comic Strip team building event is ideal for organisations that want to enhance their conferences with specific topics and allow their members to participate by filling the blanks with their own experience, opinions and solutions.
- A great visual Representation of Knowledge
- Engaging through thinking, creating and writing.
- Help organisations through storytelling and storyboarding
- Using visual images to convey the meaning of a story or topic
- Develops creative and higher-level thought processes
- Develops composition techniques through visual-verbal connections
Comic Strip Ideas For The Event
Tell a story, a day at work, a new identity or even teamwork are just a few ideas for your comic strip. How about using your client reviews or even about your organisation. The challenging part is making these images interesting and to tell a story.
Making Your Comic Strips
Once you have decided what you want to publish your next step is to create the storyline. This will be the foundation to your comic so planning is important. You then need to decide on your format, how many rows and panels. All the rows should be the same width and height although you can change the number of rows. Don’t add too much text and limit the number of text balloons to make it easy to read and enjoy. Make sure the text is always the same size as the speech bubble.
Publishing Your Comics
Our comic strips are made to fit a4 size paper so you can easily print them. We use the format PDF which is the easiest way to share and publish online to a website or even FaceBook.
Comic Strip Templates to Get You Started
Comic strip templates are a set of pre-drawn panels which is usually a single frame in a multiple-panel sequence. There are many free templates available online with big frames, shaded panels and margins. Whatever template you decide to use will have an impact on your comic.
Comic Strip Maker Apps.
A comic strip app makes creating your comic so much easier! Our favourites are ‘Comic Strip – Comic Maker’ available in the Apple App Store. It supports various layouts and you can easily add stickers, text bubbles, titles, font, colours and much more. Comic Maker creates a professional look to your comic and supports even JEPG photos.
Features of a Comic Strip
Your comic strip is a series of images set in a sequence using words and symbols to tell a story. They are short stories and are mostly published in magazines and newspapers. The panels are used to arrange the story before adding speech bubbles which translates the text into speech. The speech bubbles are usually linked to the character by a small tail. Different kinds of bubbles convey mood and the way a character is speaking e.g. a jagged speech bubble usually means the character is shouting. Parts of the story can be explained by adding text into small panels within panels. If you’d like something a little more challenging why become an author and publish books on Amazon Kindle!