Corporate Boot Camp Thailand & Singapore. We offer the best ways to get fit while having fun in the great outdoors. Our boot camp can range from a half day up to two days! The key to our corporate members’ fitness in Thailand & Singapore is the motivation provided by our professional instructors.
They will deliver a series of intense corporate boot camp Thailand exercises focusing on strength training, fat loss and cardiovascular conditioning. As there will be no military men screaming and shouting at you, there will no need to be afraid of this event. Physical exercise should be fun and you can work at your ability level. Perhaps with a little pushing from us now and then!
More companies in Thailand and Singapore today understand performance, health and fitness play a part in their organisation’s strategy. A healthy employee is much more productive than a colleague who is more prone to sickness.
What Do You Get From Corporate Boot Camp
Corporate boot camp workouts have been designed to give you an insight on how to get you into shape. We’re not here to turn you into soldiers or marines. We provide physical workouts that should change your lifestyle. It does require determination and your mental and physical limits will be tested.
Corporate Boot Camp Obstacle Courses
It may start with an assault course – which comes in different shapes and sizes. You’ll have to race with your team across the course to see who has the quickest legs, or at least who have had the most practice at fence hoping! The demanding corporate boot camp assault course includes a wall climb, tyres, balance beams and balance poles to negotiate and swings and crossings. You’ll probably gain a few bruises by the end of the day but that’s part of the fun.
Benefits of Corporate Boot Camp Thailand
Corporate boot camp is a little different when compared to regular boot camp. On a corporate level you are all working out and competing with each other. You will develop relationships with your colleagues through friendly competition, and support each other along the way.
How to Prepare for Basic Training
Always start with stretching and light exercise to reduce any likelihood of strains and injury. Don’t overdo it as your focus should be to build confidence – take one step at a time. Get your body and mind acclimatised to basic training first. Eliminate any bad habits such as drinking, smoking and of course eating junk food! Eating higher-quality foods decreases the number of process chemicals entering your body, thus reducing inflammation and improving recovery. Being better prepared is a must for speedy muscle recovery.
Boot Camp Thailand Basic Training Workout Plans
Cardio is very important combined from running, sit-ups and push-ups. You can do this anywhere and these exercises will help you lose weight while improving your cardiovascular – body’s circulatory system. Participate in some high-frequency training to increase your strength and prepare you for more intensive exercise programs.
Types of Boot Camp Thailand for Physical Fitness
The most common kinds of physical fitness are Aerobics, muscle strengthening, and flexibility. Aerobic means “with oxygen” and is based around your heart and lungs (cardio). Weight training, also known as resistance training, focuses on muscle strengthening. An advantage of building muscles means they will become stronger and work longer before they become exhausted. Being flexible offers many physical benefits including improved physical performance, fewer injuries and better posture.
A few Fitness Terms for Beginners
- Rep: the number of times (single exercises) you complete before taking a rest or a break
- Set: the number of times (cycles) you perform a set of reps
- Cardio: endurance workouts to increase the strength of your heart and lungs
- Circuit training: body conditioning, endurance training or resistance training through high-intensity aerobics
- Cross-training: exercise regimen which uses several modes of training to develop a specific component of fitness.
- Metabolic rate: the amount of energy (calories) that your body needs to function while resting for 24 hours
- Cool-down: the end of cardiovascular work out when decreasing the level of intensity to help the body adjust to normal ‘resting’ levels
- Glycemic index: carbohydrate content of food which affects your glucose (blood sugar) levels.
Top 10 Health and Fitness Tips
- Sign up for an exercise program: professional equipment, expert knowledge, and it increases your chances of actually getting fit
- Stay motivated: set goals, schedule workouts and change your perspective. When exercising count down when performing reps.
- Exercise daily to boost endurance, and work out more efficiently
- Mix up your exercise to stay in shape and heal your other overworked muscles at the same time
- Eat the right foods: eat more green vegetables, lower or avoid carbohydrates and reduce your portions
- Drink healthy and avoid alcohol, and sweetened drinks especially soda. Not sure what to drink! Green tea, coffee and the best of all – Water!
- Avoid stress: learn and practise relaxation techniques such as meditation or yoga
- Fight fatigue and consume the right drinks and food packed with healthy nitrates, to increase stamina and improve your cardiovascular functioning.
- Hydrate properly before and after exercise which naturally boosts your metabolism
- Adapt to change and challenge your body in ways it’s not used to! When it gets used to a certain kind of activity it will burn fewer calories so look for ways to change up your workouts.
- Visit your doctor and discuss your workout plan before you starting any kind of rigorous training especially if you have heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or any other kind health issues. Working with your doctor before starting your new exercise program ensures there are no underlying issues that could negatively impact your regimen.
By incorporating a Muay Thai boxing session into our corporate boot camp, we can elevate the intensity, foster teamwork, and empower our employees to unleash their inner warriors