Madame Tussauds Bangkok Waxworks Fun with the Famous
Madame Tussauds, Bangkok is an outstanding location for a team building event. A fantastic place to interact with political leaders, singers, movie stars. It’s one thing to see them on the big screen, but another to see them up close and personal. So we created a fun waxwork, team building event at – Madame Tussauds in Bangkok.
Grab your chance to fire everyone in the White House and take Trump’s place! Dine with Hannibal Lecter while eating some liver and fava beans. Not forgetting to wash it down with a nice chianti. Only at Madame Tussauds in Bangkok, Thailand, of course!
Madame Tussauds Team Building Fun in Bangkok
Find your favourite football star, sing with a rock star or hang out with Spiderman! Would you like a fun challenge? Join our waxworks, team building event in Bangkok!
Where can you do this? In our fun event at a Bangkok waxworks museum! They have life-size wax replicas of celebrities, all set in themed galleries! Instead of visiting the museum, why not have some fun and develop teamwork at the same time? Solve clues, work out the movie, find the wax stars and take part in a few games. This half-day team building event (Bangkok only) requires your teams to work together. You share your knowledge of who is who combined with creativity!
Activity Group Size
20 – 60
Madame Tussauds is one of the most famous wax museums in the world. It’s an exciting place to visit, and you’ll see some of your favorite celebrities and historical figures there. Here are seven reasons why Madame Tussauds is worth going to:
- You can take pictures with your favorite celebrities.
- You can see famous people from history like George Washington and Leonardo Da Vinci up close and personal.
- There are lots of interactive exhibits at Madame Tussauds, so you’ll be able to learn all sorts of new things while having fun!
- The museum has a gift shop where you can buy souvenirs for yourself or someone else who loves Madame Tussauds as much as you do!
- There’s a special exhibit about how wax sculptures are made that will help you understand how these amazing works of art are created, which makes them even more impressive!
- There’s a restaurant inside the museum where you can get lunch or dinner while enjoying your time at Madame Tussauds! And if you’re feeling adventurous, there are also snacks available on site so that you don’t have to leave before grabbing something delicious
About Madame Tussauds in Bangkok
Madame Tussauds is the name of a wax museum in Bangkok. The most famous and original one can be is in London. They also display famous film and television characters. They include many historical figures and have become a major tourist attraction. Marie Tussaud was the creator who opened a museum called the ‘Chamber of Horrors’. It included murderers, criminals and victims of the French Revolution. This became a big hit which later became known as Madame Tussauds, Bangkok Waxworks.
Madame Tussauds Tickets
- Book Madame Tussauds Online THB 1,390
- Madame Tussauds Walk In THB 1,980
- Maddame Tussauds Online Full Package THB 1,690
- Maddame Tussauds Walk In Full Package THB 3,350
The full package includes other attraction such as: Sea Life, 4D Cinema, digital photo, snacks and drinks. We would recommend the Madame Tussauds Bankok price without the whole package.
How much does a wax figure cost?
Each figure can cost an average of $300,000 and can take many weeks of hard work to create. You can even commission their artists to make one of you. But, it’s going to set you back at almost USD 200,000. Looking at myself in the mirror is enough!
Is Madame Tussauds Waxworks, Bangkok Worth Visiting?
Yes and it’s definitely worth their asking price! Where else can you sit with the queen, answer Obama’s phone or dance with Madonna! We combine this with some serious fun trivia questions, puzzles and photo hunts. You’re guaranteed a day to remember in Bangkok.
Can you touch the waxworks figures?
Yes, you can get up close and personal and even touch the statues, although it we recommend not to touch them. They are wax! They are fragile and can get damaged.
Is a camera allowed in Madame Tussauds Bangkok?
You can use cameras, phones and even selfie sticks in all public areas. We encourage you to capture and share your memories. For obvious reasons, tripods are not allowed. If you wish to film as part of a camera crew, you must get permission. Why not visit the Madame Tussauds Bangkok official website?